1. What kind of information do we collect?
If you post a comment on this site or opt to subscribe to our newsletter, we may ask for personal information such as your name, place of work and email address. We may ask you for feedback on our events or to complete surveys for us. We may detail your activity and personal preferences when visiting our sites (see “Cookies”, below). If you post content on the site or communicate via the site, we may store and monitor your content and communications.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- any other information that you choose to send to us
2. What do we do with information we collect?
We will use your personal information to:
- operate this site
- provide you with newsletters and information about us, our partners and our publications, activities and events
- carry out analysis and research to improve our sites, events and activities
- prevent and detect fraud and abuse of our site and protect other users
Please make sure that any personal details which you give us are accurate and up to date, and let us know about any changes. Please get consent first before giving us information about anyone else.
3. Who else has access to your information?
We may share your information with our partners and with companies who help us to host and operate this site and to organise our events and other activities. Some of these organisations may process your information in countries outside Thailand, such as the United States, where data protection laws are not the same as in the Thailand. If you are not happy for us to transfer your information in this way, please don’t access and use our websites.
Comments, blogs and other information which you upload may be displayed publicly and to other users. Please be careful when disclosing personal information which may identify you or anyone else. We are not responsible for the protection or security of information which you disclose in public areas.
We may disclose your personal information if required by law, or to protect or defend ourselves or others against illegal or harmful activities, or as part of a reorganisation or restructuring of our organisation.
Cookies are useful because they allow our site to recognise your computer. You can find more information about cookies at:www.aboutcookies.org.
We may send a cookie which may be stored on by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability purposes. We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website.
We take steps to protect your personal information and follow procedures designed to minimise unauthorised access to or disclosure of your information. However, we can’t guarantee that we will eliminate all risk of misuse. You must contact us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your details or other security breach.
6. Contacting us
Business On Network Company Limited
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered office : 141/3 Soi Phaholyothin 33, Lat Yao Sub-District, Chatuchak District, Bangkok, Thailand