To Nominate a Prospect EpiHackTM Organization
EpiHackTM Organization definition
Local/overseas organization(s) such as government agencies, universities, public organizations, not-for-profit organizations, and private companies with knowledge, expertise, and influences in the particular health issue(s) which they are interested in developing technology prototypes for problem-solutions on the addressed health problem(s) in their country and/or affected area(s).
Prospective for EpiHackTM Participating Organizations
- Local organization(s) with active or keen in the health issues and health technology especially with open-source technology. These organizations should have a good credibility/recognition by the government and community.
- Overseas organization(s) that have embedded in the country/area or have a great understanding and strong connection with the local government agencies, community, etc.
Role & Responsibilities
- Identify challenges and have a good vision of the intended impact
- Contribute time & team effort to organizing the event
- Capable in planning and executing event activities to reach event goals & objectives
- Engage key stakeholders to join the event and post-event activities
- Open-minded, flexible, and respectful of others
Your Reflections or feedbacks about this prospect EpiHackTM organizer
- How do you connect or come to contact with this organization?
- What is the person name and position in the organization?
- How much does he/she know about EpiHackTM? And what does he/she think about organize own EpiHackTM?
- What is your opinion about this organization in term of abilities and capacities to host an EpiHackTM? What are their advantages and disadvantages?
- Any addition information that you would like to share.
Please submit information and your answers to above questions to email@example.com